Star Wars Battlefront: New Trailer & Characters
Dice & EA are working full speed, and they have brought us a new Star Wars Battlefront trailer along with a new look at the characters we will control in the game. Read all about it here!
We are getting closer and closer to the release date of Star Wars Battlefront, which is launching tomorrow for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. That is why EA have released a new trailer in which they show Anna Kendrick (Pitch Perfect). This time around, the video doesn’t show all that much gameplay, but instead what a game like Battlefront is meant to produce on fans who love the series and have been a part of it for years now.
When it comes to the characters, we can see some of the most well-known heroes and villains from the saga, just as EA told us during the Paris Games Week a while ago. Some characters such as Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Palpatine, Han Solo and Boba Fett will be available for players to control, featuring some of their most iconic skills taken straight from the movies.
What about the soldiers, though? Just like its predecessor, the new Star Wars Battlefront brings a fantastic variety of soldiers, characters and loadouts to pick from, some of them being exclusive to certain scenarios, and some others that can be controlled anywhere. When it comes to the Rebels, players can control:
- The Rodian, a lot of reptile-looking guys which can be found throughout the entire galaxy.
- The Hoth Rebels, the soldiers from the depths of the Ice planet.
- The Ishi Tib, another lizard-type species, this time from the planet Tibrin.
- The Quarren, a species that kind of look like Cthulhu with all their tentacles, and who hail from Mon Cala.
- The Magma Rebels, a squad of soldiers who have trained for operations in volcanic lands such as Sullust.
- The Zabrak, a race known for their facial tattoos and their independence. Just like the Rodian, they can be found throughout the entire galaxy.
- The Sullustan, or the humanoids from Sullust.
- The Duros/Durosians, humanoids that can be found in planets such as Tattoine o Coruscant.
- The Stormtroopers, who are available to patrol and survive in almost any situation thanks to their rifles and armor.
- The Biker Scouts, or the troopers we could find in the lush forests of Endor. These warriors are specialized on recoinassance and infiltration, and are not as versatile or powerful as regular Stormtroopers.
- The Snowtroopers, the team of warrios who fought in Hoth along with the AT-ATs – just like their name hints at.
- The Magma Troopers, or the counterpart to the Magma Rebels, who are specialized in volcanic environments and areas.
- The Shadow Troopers, the only warriors who carry the powerful T-21 blasters along with a black armor.
- The Sandtroopers, the Empire’s tip of the spear, who fight in desert terrains such as Tatooine.
- The Shock Troopers, some of the Empire’s most powerful warriors thanks to their DLT-19.
Do you know which characters you want to play as first? Let us know in the comments section below.
Be social! Follow Xbox Freedom on Facebook and Twitter, and read more related stories at Final Opportunity To Get These Xbox Live Games with Gold Free Games and Xbox introduce their 104 backwards compatible games.