Metal Gear Solid V: How To Get Quiet Back
One of the most talked about characters in Metal Gear Solid V gets a second wind as Konami patches the game to add her back in.
Attention! Spoilers follow! Do not keep reading if you have not beaten Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
The popular and infamous sharpshooter from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Quiet, has been making headlines from even before the game released. From her provocative outfit, to her story, to what a great sidekick she was, and then how abruptly she left the game and how much fans miss her. That was all fixed in the last update the game received on the 10th of November. It’s official, you don’t need to take precautions anymore and you can get Quiet back on your team. This is exactly what you need to do.
Step 1: Beat Mission 11. [REPLAY] CLOAKED IN SILENCE 6 times in a row, without using lethal methods (IE, exhaust the blue bar, not the red bar).
Step 2: See the mission change its name to 11. [REUNION] CLOAKED IN SILENCE
Step 3: Beat the “new” mission 11, without killing Quiet.
After all this process, she will join your team once again, with her bond maxed out and all of her upgrades you had from before. Keep in mind while beating the mission to get her back that it must be done in a row, and without killing her, otherwise the count will reset and you will have to start over.
In case you were curious, the complete patch notes read as follows, according to the official website:
- A grade 7 weapon has been introduced along with two new grade 8 weapons.
- New security devices have been added to help you protect your FOB.
- An “Anti-Reflex Research” function for the Medical Team unit has been added. This enables you to shorten your FOB invader’s Reflex Mode time.
- In FOB infiltrations, pressing the action button while prone will enable “Stealth Mode”. This will enable you to disappear from the FOB defender’s predicted field of movement. This will also make the defending Intel team unable to search for your general location.
- A new FOB 3 option has been added.
- For those who struggle in playing the game, obtaining the Chicken Hat and the Lil Chicken Hat is now easier to obtain. A Rookie Assist Function has also been added to Espionage Ratings in the results of FOB missions, enabling players to prevent loosing Espionage Points upon failing at FOB invasions or defenses.
- Several new UI tweaks have been introduced and the In-game notification of events are said to be improved.
- Balancing adjustments and bug fixes.
- DLC outfits which reportedly doesn’t provide their special effects has now been fixed.
More Bonuses & FOB Rewards
- New daily login bonuses have been made available to celebrate the latest MGS5 TPP update. Those who login from November 10 to 17 will get the following rewards for each day:
- Nov 10: MB Coins x30
- Nov 11: Common Metals (Processed) x10,000
- Nov 12: Digitalis (Lutea) x50
- Nov 13: Fuel Resources (Processed) x10,000
- Nov 14: MB Coins x70
- Nov 15: MB Coins x70
- Nov 16: GMP x500,000
Be social! Follow Xbox Freedom on Facebook and Twitter, and read more related stories at Turtle Beach Ear Force XO One Gaming Headset for Xbox One and Microsoft Will Give You $75 If You Upgrade to an Xbox One.